I am really upset and hurt right now. The guy I am interested in who has made it quite clear that we are not in a relationship nor does he want a serious relationship at this time is in town tonight. He didn't tell me he was coming to town and hasn't bothered to call me to tell me he is in town. I really want to break down and cry.
I keep telling myself to forget him and move on with my life. After all he has made it quite clear by not contacting me at all in a few weeks. We were texting everyday for awhile and now nothing. It is really difficult for me because I care about him so much and he just doesn't care about me. It seems that's always the way it is with me though. I care so much that I annoy the other person or scare them off. I'm not sure why he hasn't contacted me. We are still friends but I guess friends don't always keep in touch.
I need to release. I need to break down. I feel like I want to cry, but the tears just won't fall. It is very frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment!