Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alice

I tell myself it is a state of mind. I tell myself it doesn't matter. I tell myself to grow up. I tell myself I need to focus on other things. I tell myself it's who I am. I tell myself I am better than that. I tell myself I don't need anyone. I tell myself I can. I tell myself to look to the future. I tell myself he's out there somewhere. I tell myself to relax. I tell myself to try something new. I tell myself to sit down. I tell myself to write it down. I tell myself their not worth my tears. I tell myself they just don't care. I tell myself to embrace my inner being. I tell myself not to be jealous. I tell myself I need to change. I tell myself to be quite. I tell myself to keep it inside. I tell myself my feelings are worthless. I tell myself to shut up. I tell myself to forget them all. I tell myself to leave them alone. I tell myself if they really wanted you they would contact you. I tell myself not to cry. I tell myself to be in control. I tell myself to pick myself up. I tell myself I am worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!