Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today is supposed to be a day to celebrate all the great men out there that influenced our lives whether they are our actual dna suppliers or stepped in and accepted the role of father figure. My step dad is the one who I call dad. I met my bio father when I was 21 and he is a wonderful guy. I don't talk to him much bc we live in different states and we both live busy lives.

I went over to my parent's house (my bio mom and my step dad) to wish my step dad happy father's day. I hugged him and told him happy father's day. I couldn't do much else as money is tight. I would have stayed after breakfast but ended up not even eating the wonderful waffles he makes because I don't know how to get along with my teenage sisters.

They yell at my daughter because they think I am a bad parent. They are always mean to her and never have a nice word to say to either myself or my daughter. I ended up leaving and going home. I don't want to be around someone who isn't nice to me or my daughter.

Dinner is tonight at 5 pm. I don't think I am going to go. I am always the bigger person and push my personal feelings aside in times like this, but I don't think I can do it any longer. It hurts too much. If I am not wanted around then I won't be around. I don't have to be miserable to make someone else feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!