Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The first day of the new year.

Today is the first day of the new year! I have a lot to look forward to. In January I will start my new job with T-Mobile. I am also continuing my schooling only now I will be working towards a medical transcription certification which I should complete before the end of the year!

Skipping ahead a few months, my daughter will turn 5 years old in June!!!! Then she starts kindergarten in the fall! Oh my! How time flies!

I am moving closer to my parents in July and in August I will be 32 years old.

This year is a year of change for me. I am looking forward to the coming challenges!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So glad things are going well for you! Congrats on the new job!!! Will you be coming to get your things at work? I still have your present for Christmas lol.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am not sure when I will be able to come and pick them up. Hmm...A Christmas gift for me! You are so sweet! Maybe we could meet sometime before 1/21. Let me know when I good time is for you and where we could meet. Miss ya!

    Laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!