Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, well, well

It has been sometime since I have updated this blog. Seems that life is rolling over me like a steam roller right now. I feel like I should be acting like an adult in the sense that I need to have an organizer and have every minute of my day planned out. I have so much to do and I don't know how to get it all done. I take that back I do know how to get it done, but it is going to take a whole lot of self discipline which I don't have. I keep telling myself to sit down and get my work done, but something always distracts me. I don't have ADD or whatever it is called. I'm just not motivated to complete my work. I have to find something to motivate me. I don't want to mess up the good things I have going because I am being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!