Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Such is Life

Yesterday, I got "let go" from work. I didn't leave empty handed so Christmas will be taken care of. It may be slim, but it won't be bad. Now I have time to get the house clean, do some Christmas shopping, and concentrate on my Speech class homework.

God has a plan for my life. It is time to start a new chapter.

I already have some things working, so I should have a new job by the New Year. If that doesn't work out I am thinking of going back to school full time to become a Medical Transcriptionist. If I go back to school full time I will be done in 3 semesters. My daughter starts school next fall. It would be nice to start a new job in the Medical Transcription field when she goes back to school.

Life has dealt me a new hand. It's time to learn how to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!