When I get a new job I always feel like I have the chance to start over. No one knows me. I am create a "new" me. This time with my new job allowing me to work from home having to create a new me isn't really necessary. Yes, I will be in video chat with my teammates and manager at times, but I don't have to worry about what my fellow co-workers are thinking about me. Not that I ever should worry about that, but when working in an office atmosphere appearance can be an issue.
This time I want to impress me. What can I do to improve my quality of life? How can I show myself that I have the self discipline to work from home? I want to set some goals, weight loss maybe; after all there's no need to go out and get something at lunch when the kitchen is right there behind me.
Keeping my house clean which is something I struggle with. Keeping my office clean hasn't really been an issue. Now to transfer that office cleanliness to my home. I am doing better, but I need to keep it up.
Life is good right now. I am working on me. I am showing myself that I can and will accomplish my goals.
Thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment!